انجمن مجازی آموزش پزشکی
مدیر وبلاگ : kasra kowsar
1. Study webs/mind mapping: Without looking at your text or notes, write down a main topic and branch out into details. Then go back and check the information against notes and fill in gaps. The gaps are what you need to study. Repeat the process the next day, again to decide what ideas need more study time.
2. Compare and contrast grid: Create a grid and fill in the appropriate information.
3. Flashcards: Write vocabulary, statements or questions on one side, with answers on the other side. Great to carry with you and review anytime in a quick manner. Color-coding information may help you recall connections.
4. Study groups: Working with one or more people gives you a different perspective on material, especially if you choose someone with a different learning style than your own. Explaining and teaching others is a great way to retain information.
5. Notes/study guides: Your notes should be a combination of lecture, readings and discussion information. If the ideas are repeated many times, there is a good chance you will be tested on it. Many students spend more time creating study guides than using them. Make sure you allow time to actually study your material. Also, if you use someone else's material, make sure the information is correct before you learn it.
6. Practice exams: Many previous medical school exams are unavailable for you to view. So make your own practice test. Write a question each day as you study, then answer those questions when you study for an exam. Many books also have practice questions. Use a partner and quiz each other
نوع مطلب : روش های آموزش،
برچسب ها :